Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Meet Up

One of the many great things I have discovered since becoming part of the blogging world eight months ago is connecting with other blog authors and being inspired by them. Before I started my blog, I had no idea how many blogs were out there and how much I could be encouraged by other people's experiences and perceptions of life. Reading others' stories has helped me continue to develop my own thoughts and perspectives which I, in turn, use when I write my blog posts. I hope that I am inspiring my readers in the same way and that they, too, can use what I write to be encouraged in their own lives.


Today, one of my fellow bloggers, Brooke, has graciously agreed to post one of my articles, A Perspective on the Past, on her blog, Covered in Grace. She hosts a weekly link-up called Monday Meet Up in which she recognizes her favorite bloggers and then allows readers to link up their blog posts as well. It is her way helping bloggers discover other blogs and extend their own blogging community. Check out the event, and my post, here.

I am so grateful to Brooke for taking the time to consider my writing and to promote it on her blog. I am also thankful to you, who are reading this, for taking time out of your day to read what I have to say. Your support is the reason I continue writing!

I hope this Monday finds you feeling rested and rejuvenated, and with feelings of excitement for the holiday season. May your heart find peace, joy, and love this Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment